Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Thoughts On Ugly Shoes

There are few things I hate more than ugly footwear. They are so painful to look at. And in the last few years we have had more than our fair share of them thanks to the growing popularity of brands like Crocs, Birkenstock (in the summer) and Uggs (in the winter) primarily among the North American consumers. I mean I get that they might be comfortable or whatever but sometimes it's worth it to scarify a little comfort for looking presentable in public. Comfort is a such an over-rated concept in North America.

My point of view is that you shouldn't be wearing Crocs if you are over 6 years of age and despite what some people might think, tucking your sweats into a pair of Uggs and putting on some lipsticks does NOT make you a stylish person - not even close!


Photos courtesy of NYmag

No comments:

Post a Comment