Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Lesson On Customer Service From Land's End

In case you haven't heard, Canvas is Lands' End's higher-end line. It has great classic and timeless casual clothes with a slimmer and slicker fit compared to their regular line. I recently put in an order for 2 button Heritage Poplin shirts. The shirts were of great quality but a little too big on me, so I passed them on to a friend who loves them.

I came home today to find this handwritten Thank-You note from Land's End in my mailbox complimenting my choice of items and asking how I like them. It's so wonderful, old-school and unexpected. I mean who handwrites Thank-You notes anymore? I have shopped at much higher-end stores and never got this kind of service before. This is customer service at its best. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment